Education and Degrees
Undergraduate: (BA, Biology) Northwestern University
Graduate School: (MPH, Public Health) Northwestern University
Medical School: (MD) Northwestern University
Residency: (Dermatology) Brown University
Fellowship: (Lasers & Photomedicine) Harvard Medical School Massachusetts General Hospital
Haffenraffer Housestaff Excellence Award
Top Journal Reviewer, Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology
Top 10 Oral Abstract Presentation, American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
Young Investigators Writing Competition Winner, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
Kachiu C. Lee, MD MPH
Dr. Kachiu C. Lee is a nationally renowned expert on injectable and laser treatment for medical and cosmetic applications. As a board certified Dermatologist, she serves as the Director of the Lifespan/LPG Laser and Aesthetic Center. There, she works in interdisciplinary teams with plastic surgeons, oculoplastics surgeons, ophthalmologists, and dermatologists to diagnose and create a multi-faceted treatment plan for her patients. Furthermore, she is an Assistant Professor of Dermatology at Brown University. In this role, she regularly trains medical students and resident physicians in cosmetic dermatology.
Because of her experience with injectables, chemical peels, and laser technologies, she has been asked to lecture nationally and internationally on cosmetic dermatology. She also trains other physicians on using lasers at national meetings.
Dr. Lee is dedicated to staying abreast of new developments in the field of cosmetic dermatology. She participates in several clinical trials investigating the use of photodynamic light therapy, tattoo removal, and quality of life after cosmetic procedures. She is the author of over 100 peer-reviewed manuscripts and 20 book chapters on Internal Medicine and Dermatology.
To provide a patient-centric experience producing natural outcomes using the latest innovations and technologies.
In addition, Dr. Lee maintains memberships in several professional societies, including:
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Rhode Island Dermatologic Society
- Women’s Dermatology Society
Dr. Lee’s professional honors include:
Director, LPG Laser and Aesthetic Center, 2017-current. East Providence, RI.
- Director, American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery Director of Government Communications and Education; liaison to the FDA, 2017-2020.
- Board of Directors, American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery, Ex-Officio member, 2017-2020.
- Chair, Young Physicians Committee, Women's Dermatologic Society, 2017-8.
- Speaker, Brazilian Dermatological Society Annual Meeting, 2017. Salvador, Brazil.
- Course Faculty, American Academy of Dermatology Annual Meeting, 2017. Speaker and Live Hands-On Laser Instructor. Orlando, FL.
- Speaker, International Peeling Society Annual Meeting, 2017. Orlando, FL.
- Course Co-Director, American Academy of Dermatology Summer Meeting, 2016.
- Speaker and Live Hands-On Laser Instructor. New York City, NY
- Speaker, International Peeling Society Annual Meeting, 2016. Washington, D.C.